Sunday, August 2, 2009

Blog Moved Here

After starting my blog on Wordpress a couple of months ago, it became more and more evident that I would eventually need a different provider. Today, is my first day posting here at Blogspot. I spent most of the day with the frustrating task of copying many of the pages I had previously made on Wordpress, to here. That of course is highly preferable to writing each of them again.

There are already some nice changes. For one, I have added a calendar so everyone can view a month of artwalks at a glance.

Thanks to all who followed me at Wordpress, and especially those who are now viewing me here and making the transition to my new site.

Also, please read the information located below my photo. If you are a business owner or artist, or know of one of either, please contact me. My program is well worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment